Our work is expected to lead to the following outcomes for which the organization will directly be responsible and accountable:
- Increasing conservation perspectives and ecologically sound principles in all aspects of our work.
- Increasing the availability of viable natural resource-based sustainable livelihood options for indigenous people.
- Village groups and institutions taking greater responsibility for managing programmes
- Sustaining traditional and cultural practices through opportunities provided within programmes
- Knowledge developed by research and action projects, being owned by stakeholders and put to practice
- Indigenous people being in a position to dialogue with decision-makers
- Influencing policy & decision making towards environmental governance
- Promoting organic & fair trade principles in market based interventions