Our Professional Associations
Keystone is a member of:
- NTFP-EP – Non Timber Forest Products – Exchange Programme, http://www.ntfp.org
The Non Timber Forest Products Exchange Programme is a network of NGO:s based in south and southeast Asia, working to empower forest-based communities to use and manage forest resources sustainably
- IFOAM – International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements, www.ifoam.org
The International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements was formed in 1972 and advocates for strong socially, economically and ecologically sound systems based on the concepts of organic agriculture.
- PGSOIC – Participatory Guarantee Systems Organic India Council, www.pgsorganic.in
The Participatory Guarantee Systems Organic India is working to support the education of farmers on the benefits of organic agriculture and to develop, facilitate and encourage Participatory Guarantee Systems (PGSs) on a global scale.
- Fair Trade Forum – India, www.fairtradeforum.org
Fair Trade Forum India is the national network of fair trade in India and currently reaches 100,000 producers at the grassroots level.
- IFFAD – International Foundation for Fair Trade & Development, www.iffad.com
The International Foundation for Fair Trade and Development promotes socially and economically sound development through fair trade practices.
- APIMONDIA – Association of World Beekeepers Federations, www.apimondia.org
APIMONDIA is known as the International Federation of Beekeepers’ Associations and works to promote scientific, ecological, social and economic apicultural development worldwide.Keystone is a Member of the Standing Committee of the Commission on Rural Development
- The Shola Fellowship, www.shola.in
The Shola Fellowship is a national network that meets annually to discuss issues relating to philosophy, environment and development.