Keystone Foundation is a not-for-profit registered Trust working with indigenous hill communities in Tamil Nadu since 1994. Keystone works across 3 states in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (NBR) with tribal communities in 150 villages covering a population of 25,000 people. Keystone Foundation’s theory of change has been that the issues of natural resources and rural development are interlinked and are best addressed through eco-development initiatives amongst indigenous people in India’s mountainous and adjoining regions.
The approach is of addressing the challenges of conservation, livelihoods and enterprise development through appropriate-knowledge and action, technologies, socio-economic innovations and institutions, thereby ensuring the well-being of both communities and the environment.
Keystone offers both internships and volunteer-assignments to interested people from all over the world.
Keystone offers an opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a multi-disciplined setting. Here you get to be curious and pursue your own interests while at the same time contribute to the wealth of practices and knowledge honed at the organisation.
Here you will meet people from all walks of life and be a part of the vast array of activities organised at campus, ranging from festivals to field courses. Come join us!
Subject Manager: Health project, a component of Community Wellbeing.
Education Qualification: Masters in Public health / Masters in Social Work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Planning, co-ordination and implementation of projects of your programme area in discussion with your programme coordinator.
2. Understand well the scope of your programme and develop it further in collaboration with your Programme Co-ordinator.
3. To regularly interact with subject and field coordinators to keep yourself abreast with the progress of the project.
4. Facilitate trainings and workshops for field coordinators.
5. Data collection, analysis, and visualisation (quantitative and qualitative). Work with the Program coordinator on designing and implementing M&E systems and processes.
Click here to know more
Send us an email with an open application, where you tell us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in being placed with Keystone, as well as a resume.
We take on both long-term and short-term interns. Minimum stay is one month.